Pinecrest Lake Recreational Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Pinecrest Lake Recreational Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of 1) improving the Pinecrest National Recreational Trail, 2) Install rip-rap in an unnamed drainage, 3) remove an existing concrete fishing platform, and 4) remove tree stumps and boulders from Pinecrest Lake.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
3443 Routier Road, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 464-4684
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Central Valley Water Board has determined that this project meets the Categorical Exemption, under §15301 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts minor alterations of existing structures: and under §15302 of the California Code of Regulations, which exempts projects consisting of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures; and under §15304, which exempts minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.