San Jaoquin/Stanislaus Water Conservation Project - 1C340
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- San Jaoquin/Stanislaus Water Conservation Project - 1C340
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to replace obsolete high flow irrigation emitters, leaking remote control valves, and repair or replacement of leaking and corroded back flow prevention devices at various locations along SR 4, 5, 12, and 99 in San Joaquin and Stanislaus County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- San Joaquin Stanislaus
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- It would not affect any sensitive species or their habitats; any cultural or scenic resources; or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.