State Route (SR) 166 Cuyama Bus Stop Improvements Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Document Title
- State Route (SR) 166 Cuyama Bus Stop Improvements Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is a request by Santa Barbara County Association of Governments to provide paved bus stop pullout areas and advanced warning signage at four existing stops along Highway 166, two in San Luis Obispo County and two in Santa Barbara County. The project, funded by the Road Repair, Traffic Relief andTransportation Safety Program ("Measure A") and Regional Surface Transportation Program funds, is a component of the State Route 166 Safety and Operational Improvements Project. The project is intended to improve driver awareness of teh stops and enhance safety for the pick-up and drop-off of students at the four bus stop locations.
- Contact Information
Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
260 N. San Antonio Road, Suite B
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Phone : (805) 961-8900
- San Luis Obispo Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to existing bus stops and within exisitng disturbed right-of-way areas.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.