Consider Approval of a Lease Agreement Between the City of Eureka and Chevron Products Company, a Division of Chevron U.S.A Inc. for General Industrial or
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of a Lease Agreement Between the City of Eureka and Chevron Products Company, a Division of Chevron U.S.A Inc. for General Industrial or
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Commercial Uses of a Marine Oil Terminal on Legislatively-Granted Sovereign Land Pursuant to Chapter 1095, Statutes of 1978 - G 04-02.1 Approve the proposed lease for existing petroleum loading/unloading facilities, between the City of Eureka, and Chevron Products Company, pursuant to Chapter 1095, Statutes of 1978.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization for proposed lease agreement does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.