Consider Authorization of the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Funds, in an Amount not to Exceed $600,000, by the City of Redondo Beach for Pre-Construction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization of the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Funds, in an Amount not to Exceed $600,000, by the City of Redondo Beach for Pre-Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Engineering work for a Proposed Boat Ramp Facility in King Harbor Located within Legislatively-Granted Sovereign Land in the City of Redondo Beach, Los Angeles County - G 05-07 Find consistency of the proposed expenditure of tideland funds, in the total amount of approximately $600,000 for pre-construction engineering work for a proposed boat ramp facility within the City of Redondo Beach, does not appear to be inconsistent with the uses set forth in Chapter 57, Statutes of 1915, as amended by Chapter 1555, Statutes of 1971.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Redondo Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Consistency determination for the expenditure of tideland funds does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.