Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tidelands Funds, in an Amount not to Exceed $6,132,900, by the City of Newport Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tidelands Funds, in an Amount not to Exceed $6,132,900, by the City of Newport Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Located within Legislatively-Granted Sovereign Land in the City of Newport Beach, Orabnge County - G 09-02.5 Find consistency of the proposed expenditure of tidelands funds, in the total amount of approximately $6,132,900, for the construction of the marina basin and docks for the Marina Park development within the public trust land legislatively granted to the City of Newport Beach, does not appear to be inconsistent with the uses set forth in section 1 of Chapter 74, Statutes of 1978, as amended by Chapter 317, Statutes of 1997 and Chapter 745, Statutes of 2001.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Consistency determination for the expenditure of tideland fund does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.