Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Oil Revenues, in an Amount not to Exceed $109,780,000, by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Review the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Oil Revenues, in an Amount not to Exceed $109,780,000, by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Located within Legislatively-Granted Sovereign Land in the City of Long Beach, Los Angeles County - G 05- Find consistency of the proposed expenditure of tideland oil revenue funds, in amount of 25,980,000, for 13 capital improvements projects within the City of Long Beach, does not appear to be inconsistent with the uses set forth in section ^(c) and (d) of Chapter 138, Statutes of 1964, as amended by Chapter 941, Statutes of 1991.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Approval of the expenditure of tideland oil revenue funds does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.