Consider the Approval of the Purchase, with Kapiloff Land Bank Funds, of a Portion of a Parcel of Land and Approval of a General Lease Public Agency Use W26742
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider the Approval of the Purchase, with Kapiloff Land Bank Funds, of a Portion of a Parcel of Land and Approval of a General Lease Public Agency Use W26742
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the expenditure of $500,000 from the Kapiloff Land Bank Fund for the purchase of a 0.44-acre parcel of land at 3339 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purchase of land does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.