Consider a Land Exchange Agreement, Involving Approximately .74 ACre of Land Along the Southern boundary of the Cosumnes River Preserve, Sacramento County - AD
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider a Land Exchange Agreement, Involving Approximately .74 ACre of Land Along the Southern boundary of the Cosumnes River Preserve, Sacramento County - AD
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 346 Authorizes and directs the staff of the Commission and/or the California Attorney General to take all necessary or appropriate action on behalf of the California State Lands Commission, including the execution, acknowledgement, acceptance, and recordation of all documents as may be necessary or convenient to carry out the Compromise Title Settlement Agreement between the Parties.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, 15301, 15326
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 & 25 Approval of the title settlement agreement will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.