Consider Application for a Prospecting Permit for Minerals other than Oil, Gas, Geothermal Resources, and Sand and gravel on 480 Acres of State School Lands
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Application for a Prospecting Permit for Minerals other than Oil, Gas, Geothermal Resources, and Sand and gravel on 480 Acres of State School Lands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Mono County - W 40949 Deny issuance of a Mineral Prospecting Permit to Enigma Resources, LLC for all minerals other than oil, gas, geothermal resources or sand and gravel on State school lands, Section 16, T5N, R27E, MDBM, in Mono County, and direct staff to close and terminate the application.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S:21080, 15270
- Reasons for Exemption
- Denial of a Mineral Prospecting Permit is a disapproval of a project, and is, therefore, a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.