Consider Approval of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Sovereign Lands Under the Jurisdiction of the California State LAnds Commission - W 6005.142
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of a Non-Exclusive Geological Survey Permit on Sovereign Lands Under the Jurisdiction of the California State LAnds Commission - W 6005.142
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance to United States Bureau of Reclamation, of a Non-Exclusive General Permit to conduct Geological Surveys for the period May 1, 2014 through July 31, 2014, within the Permit Area.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization of the above-mentioned activities will cause only a minor, temporary physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.