Amendment of Leases or Right-of-Ways - Multiple Leases
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Leases or Right-of-Ways - Multiple Leases
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Amendment of Lease Nos. PRC 1936.2, PRC 2167.2, PRC 2378.2, PRC 2507.2, PRC 2679.2, PRC 2701.2, PRC 3193.2, PRC 3392.2, PRC 3463.2, PRC 4024.2, PRC 4025.2, PRC 4026.2, PRC 4027.2, PRC 4055.1, PRC 4465.2, PRC 4511.2, PRC 4692.2, PRC 5970.2, PRC 5981.1, PRC 6346.2, PRC 6704.1, PRC 6785.1, PRC 6908.1, PRC 7528.2, PRC 7529.2, PRC 8097.1, PRC 8330.1, PRC 8880.2, PRC 8970.2, and PRC 9093.2 to include performance guarantees in lieu of surety bonds or other security devices or provide a performance guaranty in those leases where none were previously required in each of the leases or rights-of-way (as the case may be), effective April 23, 2014.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15478 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Approval of amendments to leases and rights-of-way does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.