Amendment of Lease and Approval of Subleases - PRC 6616.9
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease and Approval of Subleases - PRC 6616.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Amendment of Lease No. PRC 6616.9, a General Lease - Public Agency Use, to amend Section 2, Paragraph 1, of the Lease to change the due date from August 1 to September 30 for Lessee to provide Lessor their annual report of income and expenses and to amend Section 2, Paragraph 4 of the lease to add the Abercrombie & Fitch Co. and See Scope subleases.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec 15060(c)(3)CCR] Amendment of a 35-year General Lease - Public Agency Use for the extension of an annual reporting deadline does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA. Amendment for the approval of subleases will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.