Amendment of Lease - PRC 2222.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 2222.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Amendment of Lease No. PRC 2222.1, a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use, effective April 23, 2014, to include the existing floating dock, two pilings, and gangway not previously authorized by the Commission; change the Lease Type from a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use to General Lease - Right-of-Way and Recreational Use; revise the annual rent from $100 to $300 per year, effective August 15, 2014; include special lease provisions pertaining to the Public Trust and use of the docking facilities; replace Section 3 (Land Description), and add Site and Location Map; all other terms and conditions of the lease will remain in effect without amendment.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15378, 15061, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR] Authorization of a the revision of rent does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is, therefore, not a project in accordance with CEQA. Authorize the amendment of lease to include the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.