Amendment of Lease - PRC 8719.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 8719.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Amendment of Lease No. PRC 8719.1, a General Lease - Commercial and Recreational Use, effective April 23, 2014, to include the rental operation of one additional pontoon boat, two additional ski boats, and six paddle boards as authorized activities.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment for the above-mentioned activities will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.