Authorize Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed, Rescission of Approval, and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5828.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorize Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed, Rescission of Approval, and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 5828.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed, effective April 22, 2014, for a Lease No. PRC 5828.9, a Recreational Pier Lease; Authorize rescission of Lease No. PRC 9055.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, approved by the Commission on April 26, 2013; and Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning April 23, 2014, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier previously authorized by the Commission and use and maintenance of four existing mooring buoys not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed and rescission of lease approval do not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and are, therefore, not projects in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.