General Lease - Dredging - PRC 7775.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Dredging - PRC 7775.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Dredging beginning August 3, 2014, for a term of 10 years, to annually dredge a combined maximum of 13,000 cubic yards of material during the lease term; 3,000 cubic yards of material annually during the lease term from the entrance to the mouth of the Sacramento Marina and 10,000 cubic yards of material annually during the lease term form the Miller Park Boat Ramp.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Dredging for the above-mentioned activity will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.