Safety Project/Near McCandless Gulch Road
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Safety Project/Near McCandless Gulch Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In Shasta County, Caltrans proposes a Safety Project on Highway 299 from (PM) 47.5 to 48.1, near McCandless Gulch Road. The Project would improve the horizontal alignment, improve super-elevation transitions, widen the roadway to create twelve foot lanes, widen shoulders, and extend or replace metal beam guard railing. The Project would require cuts and fill, relocation of utilities, and removal of trees and vegetation. The Project would include extending a double box culvert and extending or replacing multiple culverts within the Project limits.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2234
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activitiy will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.