Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0307-R1, Streambank Clean-up
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0307-R1, Streambank Clean-up
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves four encroachment activities and is limited to 1-2) removal of unauthorized placement of concrete and miscellaneous fill materials at two stream/river-bank locations and 3-4) vegetation of the same locations using native plants/trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No mature, scenic trees will be affected by this project. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.