Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2014-0008-R1, Mr. Dennis Nilsen, Bear Creek Ranch culvert Replacement, Humbold County.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2014-0008-R1, Mr. Dennis Nilsen, Bear Creek Ranch culvert Replacement, Humbold County.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Culvert improvements will include replacing seven failing and undersized culverts with more properly sized culverts capable of conveying a 100 year storm flow and armoring areas of potential erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project proposes to upgrade seven existing culverts. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.