Issuance of Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0022-R1, Noyo Harbor Tsunami Damage Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0022-R1, Noyo Harbor Tsunami Damage Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment; repair and replace piles, docks and fingers damaged in the 2011 tsunami event. Specific project components include: a) remove pile, docks and fingers that are damaged and b) install new piles, docks and fingers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repairing and replacing pilings, docks and fingers damaged during the March 2011 tsunami event. Some native vegetation may be removed. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.