Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2014-0045-R1, Mr. Peter Genolio and Ms. Nicole Genolio, Genolio Water Diversion, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2014-0045-R1, Mr. Peter Genolio and Ms. Nicole Genolio, Genolio Water Diversion, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Use of an existing water diversion intake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace an existing water diversion intake with an intake closer to the place of use. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.