Rehabilitation Program Modular Trailer Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Rehabilitation Program Modular Trailer Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In order to increase the number of inmates served in rehabilitative, CDCR has developed a rehabilitation program at 13 institutions including CMC. This project includes replacing two existing dilapidated modular classroom units with one new replacement modular unit within the secured perimeter. The project will use existing utilities (water, gas, electrical, sewer, and phone). The project is in a developed and disturbed area of the prison. This project is needed so that the CDCR can increase the number of inmates being served by rehabilitative programs prior to their release from prison.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15302 Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consist of minor repair, replacement, and maintenance to existing facilities that involve no expansion of use. These are one of a class of projects that the Secretary for Resources has found do not have a significant effect on the environment, and therefore is declared to be categorically exempt from the requirement for preparing an environmental document.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.