Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-+2014-0020-R2 Five Foot Farm
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-+2014-0020-R2 Five Foot Farm
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to annual installation, relocation, and removal of seasonal water diversion structure within Spanish Creek. Project includes: (1) use of hand tools to install a segment of upended 24- or 36-inch perforated culvert, one to two feet below channel bottom in the creek; (2) installation of 1 1/4-inch polypipe into the culvert, up the banks of Spanish Creek and to a pump outside of the riparian zone; (3) diversion of up to 20 gallons per minute of water between April 1 and December 1 annually. The culvert and the polypipe shall be anchored within the stream and up the bank with t-posts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installation of small new equipment and facilities, including an upended culvert and 1 1/2" pvc pipe and associated water diversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.