Issuance of Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2014-0073-R1, Herrett Seep Well Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2014-0073-R1, Herrett Seep Well Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to clearing approximately 15 cubic yards of accumulated silt and root systems away from the existing seep well. A backhoe will excavate 6-7 feet deep and 3 feet around the outside of the well casings and backfill the excavated area with clean 1 1/2" drain rock and filter fabric. Vegetation removal is limited to the area within 7' of the well to clear roots and allow equipment access. Vegetation consists of small willows.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.