Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2014-0043-R1, Poliniaszek Seasonal Stream Realignment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2014-0043-R1, Poliniaszek Seasonal Stream Realignment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the realignment of an unnamed seasonal tributary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of heathy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.