Tecopa Hot Springs Road Culvert Modification Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Tecopa Hot Springs Road Culvert Modification Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) propose to modify an 18" x 40" galvanized steel culvert on Inyo County property by attaching a 6 inch tall vertical stand-pipe to the downstream (discharge) end to match existing water level. The addition will be made of 12 inch PVC pipe. Water will continue to drain through the culvert, but the water surface will stabilize at a level approximately 2 feet higher than the culvert bottom. Staff gages will beplaced in the stream bed above and below the culvert to monitor water level.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15333 - Class 1 & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- This small habitat restoration project will maintain and restore habitat for wildlife that depend on weltands by making a minor modificaiton to an exisitng public structure with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.