Brookfield Renewable Power New Water System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Brookfield Renewable Power New Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Brookfield Renewable Power proposes to operate a new, already constructed, public water system. Nitrate removal treatment will be provided as well. The treatment vessels will be replaced by the vendor once exhausted and no waste is generated on site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Techachapi District Office 4925 Commerce Dr., Ste. 120
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operating an already constructed new well with nitrate treatmen in an already disturbed area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.