North Fork Feather River Spawning Gravel Injection Project - SAA #1600-2014-0009-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- North Fork Feather River Spawning Gravel Injection Project - SAA #1600-2014-0009-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is undertaken to ensure the continued enhancement of fish spawning habitat through gravel augmentation within the North Fork Feather River (NFFR), and the two tributaries of Granite Creek and Opapee Creek. Per settlement conditions set for the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) license No. 1962, placement of gravel shall occur within the Rock Creek Reservoir and specificed tributaries to off-set sediment bed load movement from hydro-electric activity and to improve and enhance sediment recruitment for fish spawning opportunities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
- Rodgers Flat
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve the continued placement of gravel in pre-determined stream reaches to improve and enhance sediment recruitment for fish spawning habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.