High Mountain Lake Native Amphibian Habitat Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- High Mountain Lake Native Amphibian Habitat Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Habitat restoration includes the removal of non-native brook trout to benefit declining native amphibian species, primarily the Sierra Nevada yellow-legged frog. Gill nets will be used to remove brook trout from a single lake, Gold Lake, within the Bucks Lakes Wilderness.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2838
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Actions by regulatory agencies for protection of natural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.