Irrigation Pipe and Pump Installation Project SAA #1600-2013-0257-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Irrigation Pipe and Pump Installation Project SAA #1600-2013-0257-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the restoration of vegetaiton and stabilization of soils along a portion of Cowell Creek within Calaveras County's Assessor's Parcel Number 28 024 035 that was removed in the fall of 2013 without notifying the Department, and the thinning of vegetation for fire abatement purposes outside of the bed, bank, or channel of Cowell Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will restore a section of creek where vegetaion was impacted and remvoed and soils exposed\, without project proponent notifying the Calfiornia Department of Fish and Wildlife and obtaintin an agreemetn prior to performing the action.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.