Woodland Kentucky Avenue Pole Removal Project (SAA #1600-2014-0028-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Woodland Kentucky Avenue Pole Removal Project (SAA #1600-2014-0028-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal and replacement of one wooden electric distribution pole along the upper bank of Butte Slough. The existing pole has been identified for replacement due to an elevated risk of outages associated with the pole. A new pole will be installed immediately southwest of the existing pole and the electric lines will be transferred over. Excavation for the new pole will be approximately 2 feet in diameter and 6 feet deep and will be completed with a truck mounted auger.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Yuba City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (b); 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will remove and replace a small existing public utility structure and will not expand use or negatively impact a sensitive natural resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.