Santa Ana River Reach 2, Stations 250+00 to 194+00 Sediment and Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Santa Ana River Reach 2, Stations 250+00 to 194+00 Sediment and Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SAA #1600-2013-0228-R5. The County of Orange Public Works (Permittee) proposes to alter the streambed through the removal of vegetation and excavation of sediment on the concrete-lined channel within Reach 2, from Station 250+00 to Station 194+00. The project will restore this portion of the Channel to its intended condition as originally constructed. Permittee will commence the removal of vegetation, followed by the sediment removal; the work is expected to take approximately 4 months to complete. Permittee estimates that the total area of impact will be approximately 31.34 acres and approximately 153,000 cubic yards of sediment will be removed as a result of the proposed activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 636-3160
- Costa Mesa Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 (B)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Routine maintenance of a concrete lined flood control channel, an existing publc facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.