Prolong Service Life of Hooper Slough Bridge, No. 21-0019
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Prolong Service Life of Hooper Slough Bridge, No. 21-0019
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pull back 30' of roadway prism, install 1' concrete section to support existing abutment and patching holes and cracks. All work will be limited to existing State Right of Way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (925) 286-5016
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Bridge rehabilitation, reconstruction or replacement or the construction of grade separation to replace existing at-grade railroad crossings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.