Pacific Gas and Electric T-325-14 Hydrotest
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric T-325-14 Hydrotest
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Strength testing of a segment of gas pipeline to certify that it is operating within safe limits. The Project includes, access, staging, dewatering and excavation to install temporary bypass lines and facilitate access to the pipeline being tested within wetlands/waters of the US.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves strength testing of an exisitng facility used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewage, or other public utility services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.