Shively Community Bridge - Low-Flow Railcar Crossing, Eel River
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Shively Community Bridge - Low-Flow Railcar Crossing, Eel River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes installation of boulders and logs to form bridge abutments and excavation of aggregate material from the adjacent dry gravel bar to create the roadway approach ramps to the flatcar bridge over a five year period. Following annual bridge removal, the aggregate materials used in the approach ramps will be returned to the borrow area and graded to ensure site is restored to pre-project condition.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Annual replacement of an existing seasonal bridge located at the same site as the structure replaced and will have the same purpose and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.