Whispering Pines Apartments PWSDE Funding Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Whispering Pines Apartments PWSDE Funding Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) is a lead agency for this project. The Department's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. The proposed project includes three phases: Phase I: Drill and equip well 1A, conduct pump test, collect and analyze water quality samples, and install new 5,000 gallon storage tank near existing well 1. Phase II: Drill and equip well 2A, conduct pump test, collect and analyze water quality samples. Phase III: Install new pump in existing well 5A.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage. Pursuant to the CDFW Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFW environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.