Wooley Creek Bridge Abutment Protection Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0291-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Wooley Creek Bridge Abutment Protection Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0291-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair and replacement of bank stabilization materials located under and adjacent to the Walgra Meadows Road access bridge. Previous large storm events and varying flows from hydro-electric operations within this spill channel have washed away the creek bank, leaving the bridge abutment exposed and endangering the integrity of the bridge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
- Meadow Vista
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve the repair and replacement of bank stabilization materials under and adjacent to the bridge abutment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.