Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Lompico County Water District (CWD)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for Lompico County Water District (CWD)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Department's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. Lompico CWD proposes to construct a booster station and a 2,400 ft. intertie to San Lorenzo Valley Water District (4410014) to add additional source capacity to allow Lompico CWD to meet demand and decrease current reliability upon the three small groundwater sources that are declining in production.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (831) 335-5200
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.