Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0306-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0306-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments, stabilize an eroding and seeping stream bank at a sharp bend and realign the channel at the bend, re-install livestock fencing along the stream near the stream bank stabilization project, and conduct periodical in-channel vegetation or debris removal by hand to prevent or blockage of flows in the stream channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities conducted during no to low flow conditions, and in a non-fish bearing stream reach. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.