Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0019-R1, Road 351 Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0019-R1, Road 351 Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves three encroachments: installing one culvert stream crossing on each of two Class II watercourses, and one rocked ford on a Class III watercourse on Forest Road 351.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-4830
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installing new culverts in appropriate locations in relation to the stream channels. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.