CIty of Temecula, Long Term Operations and Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- CIty of Temecula, Long Term Operations and Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SAA #1600-2011-00248-R6 The project consists of the long-term operation and maintenance of existing concrete-lined and earthen channels and swales, culverts, basins, at-grade crossings, maintenance roads, public-right-of ways, and two habitat mitigation areas within the City's limits. Maintenance activities will be conducted at existing facilities to preserve the structural integrity and capacity of facilities and will include: removal of obstructions to flow, including sand, silt, sediment, debris, trash, and woody and herbaceous vegation; control of weeds, grasses, and emergent vegetation; and repair, replacement, and cleaning of facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 987-7449
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1 & 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and Replacement or Rexonstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.