Rural Residential / Residential Single Family and Agriculture General / Residential Suburban and Rural Residential
A Minor Subdivision of two parcels totaling approximately 20 acres into four parcels ranging in size from 3.48 acres to 6.52 acres. Each parcel is currently developed with a single family residence and associated outbuildings. Lot size modification (Section 314-99.1 H.C.C.) is proposed to allow proposed Parcel 2 to be created below the five acres minimum parcel size. The properties will be served with community water by the Jacoby Creek Water District and utilize on site wastewater treatment systems.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.