Cypress School District Offices & maintenance/Public and Semi-Public (PS-1A)/Community Facilities & Services (Ed. Facilities)
CenterStone Communities is proposing the Harmony 2015 Specific Plan, which would create a comprehensive land use plan for the 6.3 acre site. The preferred land use plan consists of 29 detached single-family homes located around a central street system with access to Orange Avenue.
City of Cypress - Community Development Department
5275 Orange Avenue, Cypress CA 90630
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.