Peach Tree Road at Pancho Rico Creek Bridge Replacement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project is the replacement of the existing Peach Street Road Bridge at Pancho Rico Creek. The existing single-lane, 3-span, bridge was constructed in 1955, and is approximately 17 feet wide and 59 feet long. The existing bridge does not meet current design or seismic safety standards. The replacement bridge will be located along the same alignment as the existing bridge. The existing bridge will be removed and a new bridge will be constructed in its place. The new bridge will be approximately 28 feet wide and 80 feet long.
Monterey Co. Public Works Dept., 168 W. Alisal Street, Salinas, CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.