Vista Murrieta High School 2014 Replacement Classrooms Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District
- Document Title
- Vista Murrieta High School 2014 Replacement Classrooms Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will replace 8 portable building structures containing 8 classrooms with 2 new permanent building structures containing 8 classrooms. The purpose of the project is to replace old and outdated classroom facilities with new improved classroom facilities for better student and teacher health, safety, and operations.
- Contact Information
Murrieta Valley Unified School District
41870 McAlby Court
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone : (951) 696-1600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 2, 14 (1530(1)(2)(4))
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project entails work on existing facilities to include the replacement of 8 portable buildings structures containing 8 classrooms with 2 new permanent building structures containing 8 classrooms. The Project will have no net increase on building square footage or on student capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.