Tidelands Use and Occupancy Permit to Morgan Dene Oliver and Frank and Celene Varasano for Recreational Pier, Gangway, and Float
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Tidelands Use and Occupancy Permit to Morgan Dene Oliver and Frank and Celene Varasano for Recreational Pier, Gangway, and Float
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is a new one-year Tidelands Use and Occupancy Permit (TUOP) to Morgan Dene Oliver and Frank and Celene Varasano for non-exclusive use of 3,880 square feet of tideland and water area located southerly of 983 Scott Street in the City of San Diego. The TUOP allows for the purpose of a recreational pier, ramp, and float and the berthing of recreational boats and other non-exclusive uses.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-6262
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a new one-year TUOP that will allow for the tenant to continue an existing use involving operation of a recreational pier, ramp, and float, and the berthing of recreational boats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.