Capital Preventive Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Capital Preventive Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore the pavement on the mainline and some ramps and over/under-crossings, it is proposed to grind/groove the existing PCC and overlay it with .10" of RHMA-G. Additional activities include upgrading the MBGR, AC dikes, signs and ADA curb ramps where needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2245
- Irvine Laguna Hills Mission Viejo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.