Environmental Remediation Statewide, Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Allocations 3-9
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Environmental Remediation Statewide, Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Allocations 3-9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation will be implementing the following environmental remediation project: California Correctional Center (CCC), Susanville, Lassen County Active remediateion of soil and groundwater where leaking underground storage tank was removed from vehicle service garage and gas station area. Deuel Vocational Institution (DVI), Tracy, San Joaquin County Active remediation of soils in area formerly used by fire department for staff fire safety training; contaminated soil will be cleaned and monitored. Fred C Neiles Youth Correctional Facility (FCNYCF), Whittier, Los Angeles County Will properly dispose of materials that had been used for or generated from standard maintenance activities when the facility was in operation. California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC), Lancaster, Los Angeles County At the emergency generator, will remove underground fuel storage tank and isolate piping. Will install above-ground tank and monitoring system. These project are necessary to protect the public and the environment from exposure to toxic substances.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
- Lassen Los Angeles San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330 -Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- Onsite treatment of contaminated soils and groundwater, and the removal and proper off-site disposal of hazardous materials.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.