Disposal Site Created - Along (SR) 36
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Disposal Site Created - Along (SR) 36
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a State funded Project to create a disposal site along (SR) 36 "WBL" Trinity County. The disposal site is already nearly flat, so only minor clearing of very small trees (<6") and shrubby vegetation will be needed as preparatory work. No trees over 6" diameter at breast height will be removed. Access will be from the East. The will be filed up to elevation of the highway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15300, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.